Woo Hoo! We Are Back!

IMG_2659I hope everyone had a happy and restful Thanksgiving Break.  I had a great Thanksgiving and now I am excited and ready to be back in Connections this week!  We have 3 more weeks to finish out the Fall Term, and they are going to be electrifying!  Good news!  We almost have a full week of Connections this week.  All seminars, advocates, tutorials and work crews will take place as scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoon and Friday.  Connections activities and events are canceled between 9 am and 12:30 pm on Thursday, December 5, 2013 due to Staff Professional Development.  Let’s have a strong finish to the fall term!

You know what they say about Oregon… If you don’t like the weather, wait 5 minutes.  Rumor has it that there are some weather reports that are predicting snow.  In case of snow: Connections is part of the Eugene 4J school district.  If 4J is open, Connections is open.  If 4J is closed, Connections is closed.  The 4J web site (www.4j.lane.edu) will have the latest information on school closures.  I will post a message on this website if we are delayed or closed for the day.

In case of a 1 hour delay: All 9 am seminars and advocates will be canceled.  We will have a regular schedule starting at 10 am.

In case of a 2 hour delay: All 9 am and 10 am seminars and advocates will be canceled.  We will have a regular schedule starting at 11 am.

Sometimes Lane Community College will be closed and 4J will be open.  In that case, Connections will be open. If you have classes or advocates that take place at LCC, please talk to your teacher about what to do if LCC is closed.

And, if you have any questions, you can always call me at (541) 912-3618.  If you choose to text me, please leave your name and a phone number where I can call you.  My red phone will not allow me to respond to texts in a timely manner  (the Red phone will allow me to read them).

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.