Sam and CY students & staff are reading…

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

by on Mar.13, 2014, under Grief, Real life, Student Reviews

Review by Mazzy N.

faultWho would like this book? Most girls would read this book but it is also for boys. I would say 12+ because of the language and the genre is romantic, emotional, and it is a book that would make you cry.

The goods on this book: Hazel Grace Lancaster is a girl with terminal cancer and has to have a canister of oxygen with her at all times. Her parents decided that she would go to a weekly support group that Hazel didn’t want to go to. When she is there, she meets Augustus Waters (Gus) who had lost a leg to bone cancer. They end up becoming friends and share a love with a book called An Imperial Affliction by Peter Van Houten. The thing about this book is that the character Anna dies in mid sentence and so does the book. Hazel and Gus are on a mission to find out the mystery of how the book really ends. Along the way they become in love, and they think that nothing could break them apart. I loved this book because it had great detail. It is also now one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend this book beacuse I know that you guys would love it.

The details: 318 pages; 2012   Review by Mazzy N.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!