0

6/17

Posted by waples_s on June 16, 2019 in Uncategorized |

We have finally come to the last couple days of school. This is always bitter sweet for me – I am definitely ready for summer and nice weather and am also bummed that the school year is over. I always miss the consistency, structure, and craziness of the kids. The end of this year is also strange as Dr. J will be moving to a district position and the uncertainty of a new principal and change is new to me. Change is never easy.  

As we finish this year I would like to say thank you to all the parents who volunteered in the classroom, came on field trips, and brought in snacks. Your support is so appreciated by me and helped in so many ways. Thank you!!

Here is what to expect this week:

• Monday I will be sending home as many things as possible. If you could please send an empty backpack with your child, or a shopping bag to fill that would be great! 
  • Monday afternoon from 1:15-2:30 is field day for 3rd-5th graders. We will be in the sun and it would be very helpful if you could pack sunscreen/hats/water bottles/etc for your child. 
  • Tuesday we will play Minute to Win It games in the class, do a last minute check for items, and say our goodbyes. 
  • School is out at 11:45 and a sack lunch will be provided for students who would like to take one home. Student accounts will be charged for these lunches.