0

12/9 – 12/13

Posted by waples_s on December 9, 2019 in Uncategorized |

Just 2 more weeks until winter break! I always enjoy this time of year, when I can look back over the year and reflect on the good, and look forward to a new year and goals I would like to make. It is such a unique time in the school year because we get an opportunity to reflect on what is going well and make adjustments for the rest of the year! We still have so much time to grow!

This week we will start our salt dough maps of Oregon. If you could provide 2 cups of All-Purpose flour and 1 cup of salt in a gallon ziplock bag I would really appreciate it. We will add 1 cup of warm water to the bags so that each child can make their own dough! It is tough work, a little messy, but very fun! If you could bring in the bags of flour and salt as soon as possible that would help me know if I need to provide any extra. Also, if you would like to come and help us make the maps on Thursday afternoon at 1:00 let me know. I would appreciate the help!

We will be very busy right up to winter break. I really hope that your holiday travel plans will wait until the break, however, if you do have plans to leave early please let the front office and myself know.