About Me

me

Image 1 of 9

Hello! My name is Stephanie and this is my 6th year teaching at Willagillespie Community School. I absolutely love 4th graders and am always excited to meet my new students at the beginning of the year. This year is no exception! My favorite subjects to teach are math and science, and last year I helped organize our annual Math and Science Night. If you have never been, I would encourage you to come and check it out!

I have lived in Eugene most of my life and went to college at the University of Oregon where I received my undergraduate degree in psychology and my masters degree in curriculum and teaching. Go Ducks!! After I graduated I managed a college house for two years and had a so much fun mentoring college students.

In my free time I enjoy playing tennis, golf, volleyball, going to sporting events, hanging out with my friends and family, or taking day trips over to Bend. I also love reading and drinking coffee by the fire on cold, rainy days. I am an Auntie and absolutely love hanging out with my nephew and showing videos to the class. I love my nephew so much!

This is such a short introduction of myself. I hope that you are able to stop by the classroom so that we can get to know each other!

Copyright © 2018-2024 waples_s's blog All rights reserved.
This site is using the Multi Child-Theme, v2.2, on top of
the Parent-Theme Desk Mess Mirrored, v2.5, from BuyNowShop.com