0

11/5 – 11/9

Posted by waples_s on November 5, 2018 in Uncategorized |

Happy November! I am so enjoying the changing of the leaves and the extra hour of sleep we got this weekend! Hopefully you feel a little more rested too. We have a very short week for students with parent-teacher conferences on Wednesday afternoon and all day Thursday. Please make sure to double check your conference time. The slots are only 20 minutes and I have many back to back conferences, so if you are late we won’t have much time to talk. I really enjoy conferences because it gives us a chance to talk face to face 🙂 The office has a copy of my schedule if you need to make a change or want to check your time.

We have started our first round of book talks and I have been so impressed with the visuals and how seriously the students have taken this project! The next book talk book needs to be an award winning book. If you have questions about a book please ask sooner rather than later since these books might take the students longer to read. You can read the book with them if you think they would benefit from that!

There is a permission slip going home for our first school wide assembly. We will be walking to Grace Community because they can hold our entire school. Please read the yellow form and only sign it if you do not want your child attending the field trip. If I do not get a response then I will take that as a ‘yes’ they can go.