0

10/15 – 10/19

Posted by waples_s on October 15, 2018 in Uncategorized |

What a beautiful October we are having! The cool crisp mornings and sunny afternoons are my favorite along with the changing of the leaves. This weather is also perfect for loosing coats and sweaters. Please make sure that your child’s name is in their coat so that they can find them much easier!

I sent home conference preference times last week. Thank you for those who have already returned them, it makes scheduling sibling conferences so much easier. If you need another form please let me know. I am hoping to get conferences scheduled as soon as possible.

This week is safety week and it always brings many, many questions from the students. My response to them is always, “I cannot answer all the what if questions. This is a time for us to practice the best ways to keeps us safe and then we have to use that information if we are in a different part of the school.” I really encourage you to talk with your children and make sure that they are not too nervous. This is also an excellent time to go over safety routines at home as well. Drills we will cover this week: earthquake, fire, evacuate, and then we will talk about bus safety and barricade. Please let me know if you have any questions!