If you are applying to Oregon State University, make sure you submit your transcript to the university by Friday, February 16.
If you don’t remember how to request a transcript through Naviance, click here. Scroll down the page to where it says “How to Request an Official Transcript“
Southern Oregon University’s Priority deadline is tomorrow, February 15, 2018. Make sure you finish and turn your application in on time!
If you need more information, click here
OSAC’s Early Bird DEADLINE is tomorrow February 15, 2018!
To start/finish your application, click here
For more information regarding OSAC and other financial aid resources, please click the “FINANCIAL AID” tab up in the menu bar.
Please come to the college and career center and have a look at the Community Service wall for more info.
1) Asian Celebration
- February 17th and 18th
- Volunteer in the Children’s room playing games.
2) NAACP and Northwest Youth Corps sponsoring a tree planing at Dorris Ranch
- Saturday, February 24th at Dorris Ranch
- Meeting at the Historic Mims House/NAACP office at 9:30 AM.
- Transportation and lunch provided by Northwest Youth Corps.
3) Eugene Public Library
- April 13th 14th, and 15th
- Help with set up and sale
4) Olive Plaza Apartments
- Monday through Friday ~ 8:00 am – 1:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm/ these shifts can be split up.
- Looking for entry level reception, customer service, and office administrative duties.
5) McCornack Elm. recesses/lunch help. Get a free lunch during the second shift!!
- Two shifts: 9:25 – 10:10 & 11:05 – 12:25
GW Pre-College provides you with an enriching academic experience and an extraordinary summer in Washington, D.C. GW’s 10 colleges and schools, nearly 100 research centers and institutes, world-class library system and state-of-the-art technology provide an unparalleled breadth and depth of learning opportunities. Our world-renowned faculty will guide, inspire and empower you through immersive programs that connect classroom learning with real-world practice.
To apply for the program or need more information, click here
Northwest Christian University will be visiting tomorrow in the College & Career Center from 12:45pm-1:45pm.
We hope to see you here!
The Singer Foundation is offering four year scholarships beginning with the 2017-18 academic year to qualifying and deserving seniors graduating in 2018 from local public schools who intend to further their education as full time students at a four year accredited university in the United States.
The purpose of these scholarships is to either enable qualified students who for financial reasons might be otherwise unable to afford to attend a four year university, or to assist those who are in need of additional assistance. The amount of each scholarship will vary between $2,500 and $5,000 annually, depending upon need.
The selection criteria may include, but are not limited to, academic achievements, financial need, involvement in extra-curricular activities, appropriate faculty and non-faculty recommendations, and expectations for success in a university setting. Applicants with a GPA under 3.0, or who cannot demonstrate significant financial need, are unlikely to be selected unless there are unusual or extenuating circumstances.
It is our intent, but not guaranteed, that the grant will be renewable for up to four years, depending upon academic performance and need. To qualify for continued assistance, the student will be required to complete a new application each year, provide transcripts, and maintain a 3.0 GPA or the equivalent.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS ARE DUE TO THE COLLEGE AND CAREER CENTER NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MARCH 9TH BY 4:00PM. LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Looking for Lane County high school seniors with a commitment to Peace and Social Justice to receive Peace Scholarships, one at $1,000 and three at$500
Up to $2,000 in scholarship will be awarded to several graduation Oregon high school seniors in the Class of 2018. The amount of the scholarship is a one-time grant and must be used in the year awarded. The final selection of a recipient will be based on the following criteria: academic excellence, personal accomplishments, leadership qualities, and community service.
Applications much be sent via the U.S. Postal Service and postmarked no later than April 18th. Please send via First Class Mail. Applicants need not to mail via Priority/Express Mail.
- Applicants for this scholarship are NOT limited in any way by sex, race, religion origin, or color.
- Scholarships are limited to Oregon public colleges and universities.
- Must have a 3.0 to 3.5 GPA; be a good student, prompt with assignment tasks and should show promise of completing at least two years of specific education program and have a neat appearance.
- Pick up application in the College & Career Center or download the application online. MUST SUBMIT application, brief typed autobiography, a current transcript, three (3) references (one from a non-family member and two from school personnel), to the COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER by March 6, 2018
Incomplete application will not be considered