Entry #47

May 22, 2020

Although we are all in similar situations; stuck inside, cannot see our friends or extended family, cannot go out in public for many things, or even go to school; we are all spending our time in quarantine differently. In response to the prompts for today; I am trying to fill up my time as much as I can. Whether it’s with school, doing some sort of activity, taking a walk or bike ride, or even just relaxing and watching a show. On the one hand, this time is passing very quickly. But, on the other hand, it feels like we have been in quarantine for years. I sometimes cannot even remember what happened just a few days ago. But, like I said, I have been trying to fill my time as much as possible. I have been enjoying reading, baking, cooking, sewing, watching shows, re-decorating some things in my room, taking photos, doing the GooseChase scavenger hunt, and doing other fun school work. There are still some things that I want to do during quarantine, especially once school is out. I think one of the best ways for us to get through this time is to turn the negatives into positives. Instead of sitting around all day doing nothing and being bored, we should try new things and have fun, because we have plenty of time to do it.