Entry #45

May 7

I have no clue what week it is being quarantined so far it could be a year into it for all I know life has become pretty boring while you’re doing almost the exact same thing day after day. I thought doing school and having to look what day it was would help, but it didn’t. Me and my dad have been trying to work on stuff to pass the time but it doesn’t help, the best part so far is when we have to go into town and see all the people being paranoid and hoarding toilet paper. When I visit my mom and we go to town waiting for the pick up at the Lebanon Walmart 1 out of 3 people will walk out with a 50 to 80 inch tv. (Why do you need that big of one when in a few months there going to break) When we do have to go into stores it’s chaos the cashiers are freaking out with the cornholio virus and they will stay about 8 feet away until you are right behind the plexiglass and if you move so your not in front of it they jump back and freak out. Then there are some people that just don’t care if they get it or not.