March 4th 2016

7 examples

Cubicle Cafe

This was the logo I built for Information Design. A class that specializes in branding and logo design.Are assignment was to create a fake company and make a logo for it.We designed sketches for the logo first and then put those ideas into Adobe Illustrator.The teacher Mr.schiff even made us answer questions specifically designed for are company.

reflectionreflection

In photography we had to do a scavenger hunt for 12 shots.The one you see now is the reflection shot.We had to edit each and every shot using basic Photoshop skills.This example shows that it slightly editing can make a big difference compared side by side.This is only 1 0ut of 12 of these shots

halo (project 6)
Wash,rinse,repeat (project4)

Also In photography we had the chance to use Photoshop.We had specific things that we needed to do.You would have to pick 6 out of 11 projects to do.Projects include:Disproportionate Photograph, Where am I?, Untruthful Photograph, Repetition, Photo Collage, Surrealism, Who’s in school?, Art Additions, Scale, Distorted Portrait and Transform an Image.This is three out of six of the projects.image

This project is from 3D design.This was my last assignment in that class.All we had to do is build a 3D sculpture out of clay.This assignment in total took 2 weeks to create.This was in my opinion the best of my work.

No Comments

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.