Entry #26

4-6-20

Today was the first day of online school. I was honestly kinda nervous to do online school since I feel I would learn better with a physical teacher, rather than having the assignments given to us with not that much explanation. Good thing that today was only a check up day and next week there is going to be new concepts given to us. First period went well and I had to learn how to use the zoom app since I had never used it before. 2nd period didn’t go that well for me. I wasn’t able to find the classroom code in my email and there was no separate post on google classroom for the zoom code. Finally I was able to find the code on a post that was really long and wasn’t put down until the bottom of the post. I joined and didn’t miss much of the meeting anyway. I didn’t have a 3rd period since I was a T.A so I was able to chill and do other stuff while I waited for 4th period. I was looking forward to 4th period since most of my friends were in 4th period and I was able to see them. 5th period was mostly a selected few talking but it was still interesting because people started to show their pets which was cute. 

In 6th period things were really interesting. During regular school, the class is usually loud and goofy and things didn’t change. The class would at times talk at the same time since they didn’t mind to mute their microphones. Some of the classmates were joking around and the teacher didn’t seem to mind since the classmates weren’t doing anything too bad. So my 6th period was entertaining for me and the teacher wanted to do a show and tell tomorrow so that will be fun to watch.