PBIS 5/14-5/18

Thank you for your part in getting the word out about the Cougar PRIDE Drive. I’ve heard that teachers are receiving lots of donations and students are collecting tons of bucks – and that’s really cool. I’ll have more propaganda out this week. Anyway, here’s what’s going on in the world of PBIS. 

FINAL Breakfast of Champions!
Our final Breakfast of Champions will be held on Thursday, 5/31 from 8:15-8:45am. The theme is Greatest Growth – academically, behaviorally or otherwise. Please nominate students under the May tab here: https://goo.gl/68t4B7

5/15 Tuesday Slideshow:
This week we will look at the interplay of technology and the brain, specifically with regard to how we can strike a healthy balance in our lives (I’m skipping the lesson I had planned on learning styles for now). You’ll be able to access the slideshow here

5/17 Article:
This week’s article is: Does Title IX promote gender fairness in sports and education? Let me know what you think. The rest of the year’s articles are on this page (we’re going in order, not by date. It’s subject to change.).

Courtyard Cleanup
Mrs. Ivan’s homeroom is up next for courtyard cleanup. If needed, there are cleaning tools next to the drinking fountain in the cafeteria.