I am excited for the new year. I just wanted to remind students of a few things I expect:
- Come to class prepared & on time
- Treat all humans & other animals with respect & in a positive manner
- Treat all materials (textbook, lab equipment, desk, etc) with care
Students, parents, teachers it is that time of year again. I hope that summer was wonderful. September is just a few days away. My guess is that students are squeezing the last days of summer for all they are worth. I know that I am in a preparation frenzy, excited for the new year, but frenzied none the less.
4 Things I am excited about right now:
- H20- My new room! Also, water 🙂
- Meeting new students
- Seeing past students
- THE ADVENTURE OF LEARNING
So, enjoy the last few days of summer, I look forward to meeting/seeing you in September!