Entry #34

April 13

I am honestly starting to get kinda stressed. I know that these are stressing times but all of the school work given to me could eventually start to pile up on me. For science, I’m getting at least one whole activity to do that takes about 35 minutes because I like to really think about my answers. Then in my Social Literacy class we are going to be doing at least 3 projects in total over the course of the school year remaining. Then there is health class which will probably also have projects to be done. Then there is math which is the subject I think I will struggle in. I think I’m only stressing since I’m used to all of the things we would get done during a regular school day and have the remaining work be done as homework. Also it’s only the first day and I just have to get used to this new norm of how school is going to work for the time being. Other than that, I’m doing pretty well although I’m also worried about my only grandma who lives in South America and we can only contact her over the phone. I don’t know her health state but I really don’t want her to get sick since my family isn’t able to visit her often.