About Me

Thank you for visiting my class blog!  My name is Kyle Kordon.  Currently, I teach math and science at Kelly Middle School.  I also coach track, and am one of the WEB coordinators at the school along with Mr. Miller and Mrs. Kimball.  My wife and I recently welcomed our first child into this world this last summer, and it has been quite the roller coaster so far!  My hobbies include running, hiking, trips to the coast, track, and baseball for the most part.  I grew up in the Eugene area, and grew up a Ducks’ fan – although I actively support the Beavers when they aren’t playing the Ducks.  I received my Bachelor degree at Chapman University in Orange, California, and I earned my Master’s degree and teaching license while studying at the University of Oregon.  I played baseball and football in college as an undergrad, and am currently a player/manager for a baseball team, the Oregon Giants, from the local adult league here in Eugene.  I am looking forward to the rest of the school year, as we have a lot of fun and engaging units planned!  Please let me know if you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns.

~KK