About Mr. Kyle

A little about
 the family…

My Family:
Justine, Noah (9th), and Olivia (7th), Phoebe 9 yrs, Rooney almost 2 yrs

My Pets:
Phoebe the wonder dog! Rooney the Looneybin!

My Favorite Vacations:
Kauai, Hawaii
Zion National Park
Camping!!!

Favorite Music:
Me – Anything but Country!
Justie – Anything
Livi – Anything.
Noah – Anything but Country!

Why Do I Teach?
    I’ve always felt like I was born to serve others. Plus, I love hanging out with kids. They are honest, fun, and quite frankly they are great teachers. I loved my teacher in 4th and 6th grade. Same guy. He totally invested himself into the kids in his class and made learning fun. He inspired me at a young age and I knew I wanted to share, teach and learn, with, to and from kids when I was older. I am a total kid at heart and hope to always stay that way. Work hard and play hard! That’s my motto.
    In my class I want kids to feel like it’s a home away from home and a place they can come to have fun learning, have fun sharing their experiences and feel free to let loose and explore their interests. I expect kids to work hard and try to teach them the idea that if they want something, they have to be willing to go get it. Nothing gets handed to you. Passion, discipline and determination equals eventual success!
    Away from school I am a husband and father of two incredible kids. I took some time a few years ago and trained to be a firefighter and finished the EMT program. I missed my kids and wife too much and love teaching so I decided to put that on hold for now and  return to full time to do what I love!  My son is entering 8th grade this year and my daughter is a brand new middle schooler! Holy cow they are getting OLD! My wife teaches too! She’s pretty super great! 
    Each year is like a blank slate. I’m always ready to try new things in the classroom and encourage the kids to be creative and take chances. After all, they are the most creative minds around.
    My favorite colors are blue, yellow, and green. I love the Ducks! Home gym workouts are super great…ish. The Pittsburgh Steelers are my team, and I love backpacking. ESPN is my favorite show. Michael Jordan is THE BEST basketball player that has and will ever walk the planet…..BY FAR! I hate chocolate and I love BLUEBERRIES and MANGOS! I play soccer, basketball, and golf as often as I can and all my friends call me K-Chuey. I am in LOVE with wake boarding and wake surfing. We’d run school off the boat if possible. Teaching and working with kids is my passion!