About Mrs. Tait

Who am I…My name is Mrs. Tait and I teach 5th grade at Awbrey Park Elementary. This is my 14th year teaching. I love teaching, especially math. I am also a mom of two little girls, Luci is 6 years old and Lily is 2 years old. I have one dog, he is a black lab named Cooper. In my extra time I coach girls’ soccer at North Eugene High School. I’m also coaching Luci’s first grade soccer team this year! We are a busy family!

Some of my favorite things…My favorite subject is math. My favorite sports are soccer and baseball. One of my favorite movies is Frozen! I enjoy listening to all different types of music. I especially enjoy reading. My most favorite book is Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.

When I grow up… I want to be a teacher! Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to be a teacher. I have had many teachers through my years of school that showed me and my classmates that they believed in us. I think it is such an important role to play in our community. I feel extremely lucky that I have had the opportunity to work in the community that raised me and give back to the families that have given me so much. Everyday I live my life long dream of teaching kids at Awbrey Park Elementary!