**Please sit in your previous seating arrangement!
- Book Love 20 minutes
- Cachet Notes
- Finish typing your research summary. Make sure you meet the following requirements.
- One page ONLY.
- No smaller than 10 pt font
- Single Space
- Landscape (Click on “file”, then select “page set up” and select “Landscape”)
- Two columns (Click “format” and select “columns”. Choose the option for 2 columns)
- Works cited is a separate page (use easybib to help you, or go to the Purdue site)
- Write your name on the BACK of your papers. Do NOT staple them together.
- Turn the research summary and the works cited page into the in-bin.
- Begin working on your Stamp. This is due tomorrow (Friday). If you finish, you may begin working on your cachet.
- (Jasmine B has already done hers and her rough draft is on my front table. She knows how to do it, so she can help in period 4-5).
- If you finish all of this, then read silently or work on assignments from another class. Remember, grades are being posted next Friday, 2/1. Get all your work in!
- ATTN: period 5 – if you are in AVID, please help the tutors get the classroom set up for tutorial for period 6. Thanks!
- Today is Tutorial. Please ask Heather to stamp the TRF’s as you enter.
- Divide into 3 tutorial groups (Taeya will be absent today also.)
- Run tutorials. Try your best and be very respectful to our guest teacher and our tutors. They are all here to help you.
- Please put all desks back in order and return dry erase marker boards and easels.
- Put all chairs up on the desks.
Thank you for being on your best behavior everyone!! I’ll see you on Friday!