- Table conversations
- It’s Not Fair!
- Did you miss class this day? Here is your link to the makeup. This is a game in which you start as a population of salamander and pick 2 mutations each round. Then you randomly choose Environmental change between #1 – 20 and follow instructions. Repeat for 10 rounds. What you turn in is explained on the first page of the document.
- Due: It’s Not Fair! Sketch and answers
- Direct Instruction: Evidence of Evolution
- Lab: Amino Acid variation
- Quizlet Live, Kahoot!
- Intro: Evolution as Genetic Change (text ref: pp 588-591)
- Prelab: Hardy Weinberg Lab
- Hardy Weinberg Lab
- Due: Hardy-Weinberg Lab
- Lab Quiz
- Quiz: Evolution so far (Ch 17 & pp. 588-591)
- Film: Your Inner Fish