All About Mrs. Larsen

I am originally from the Portland, Or. area. I am a true Oregonian through and through. I came to Eugene in 2002, to attend the University of Oregon for teaching. When I graduated in 2007, I was lucky enough to get a job at Howard. When I first started teaching I was one of Howard’s 1/2 time kindergarten teachers and a 1/2 time technology coach (show teachers how to integrate technology into curriculum and lessons). After teaching kindergarten for 3 years, I moved to 2nd grade. This will be my 7th year of second grade. I LOVE IT! As a Howard teacher, I love to use and integrate technology into everyday teaching and am one of the technology team leaders.

My lovely little family lives in the Eugene area. When I came to Eugene for school, I met my wonderful husband who has spent his life here as a Churchhill grad. We have been married for almost 9 years and have a wonderful 6 year old daughter Sydney and a 2.5 year old daughter Harper. I love being able to share my family with my class and bring them in for the kids to meet.