Q: How many hours of community service do I need to graduate?

A: 10 hours for every year at Churchill. IHS students need more and should check with the IHS office for further information. For more information about community service, click the community service tab to know what is considered community service, where you can verify the community service hours, and more.

Q: Where can I request a transcript?

A: For college application: Through your Naviance account. 

For scholarships: Email Sheree at houck_s@4j.lane.edu or Trisha at Jackson_tr@4j.lane.edu. Students need to provide their name, where and how to send the transcript; i.e. hard copy, fax or email. The “where” must be a complete name. physical address, email and/or fax number. A contact person and their phone number is nice too if you have it.

For personal use: Email Trisha at Jackson_tr@4j.lane.edu. The email must have student’s full name, if they want it to be official or unofficial, and hoe they would like to receive it; regular mail, email or pick it up.

Q: Where can I request a letter of recommendation?

A: Through your Naviance account. Click “Colleges”–> “Letter of Recommendation” (underneath the My Colleges section)

Q: I forgot my Naviance Password. What do I do?

A: You are able to reset your Naviance password by using the reset feature in Naviance or talk to/email Sheree at houck_s@4j.lane.edu)

Q: Where can I get information about LEAP?

A: Visit the College and Career Center and we can give you your LEAP contract and packet. If you have any questions about LEAP contact Sheree at houck_s@4j.lane.edu or Mary Beth at elam_m@4j.lane.edu

Q: Where can I see future event to plan ahead?

A: To access the Churchill’s College & Career Center Calendar, click here

Q: What’s the difference between SAT and ACT?

A: To understand the differences between the SAT and ACT, click here . Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a helpful chart.