Seniors,

Many of you will need a final transcript sent to the college/university you are attending in the fall. The earliest grades will be posted is June 19th. We will make every effort to send final transcripts as soon after that as possible. If you have not already done so, please do it now so we are ready to send it as soon as we are able. See below for the directions to request your transcript. If your college/university has requested your final transcript reach them before June 20th, 21st, please let me know. I am happy to contact them and advise them of the situation.

How to request final transcripts in Naviance

1. Click on the Colleges I’m Applying To link under my colleges on your home page.
  2. Click Add to this list.
  3. Click Lookup.
  4. Search by name, alpha browse, etc. to find your college. Note: The list of colleges in Oregon will automatically come up.
  5. Click on the name of your college.
  6. Click the Send final senior transcript radio button. Please note that we do not include SAT or ACT scores on the transcripts.

You can also email me, houck_s@4j.lane.edu  Please note: The last day I am able to send transcripts is June 23rd. After that, email our registrar, Trisha Van Damme. vandamme_t@4j.lane.edu

We are very proud of your accomplishments and wish you the best in your future endeavors!!