Zanders Corner

December 2018: 

Zander shopping at 5th street

We took the 40 bus from Eugene station Willamette and 5th street.

We first went in to the Oregon Gallery on 5th street.  Photos, frames gift cards, others. Most of the photos were nature shots of Oregon. They had other crafts and gifts.

Then to 5th street public market, it’s huge almost like a multi level mall.   On 5th street, in front of the mall there is tree with a rooster on top.

Elephants trunk,  a good place to get the kids in your family a present. I found a lot of things that kids would like, for example if they like sports they could get electronic football or basketball.  They have the metal 3d puzzles. Also Lite Brite cube that I liked when I was a kid. They have puzzles.

After that we went downstairs to the market,  called provisions. They had a cheese counter,  the cheese guy talked about the different cheddars they have.

They were decorated for Christmas they had

Made Oregon,  I found a pocket calendar with pictures of Oregon.  I also found chocolate bars.

They had Tillamook cheese cookbook,  Wayne made showed me a picture of a cheese burger and asked me who ever thought of putting cheese on burger.  I said in an exasperated tone “EVERYONE”

After that we decided to leave and we walked back to lcc.

November 2018:

Thanksgiving was so loud, I would rather be deff, though I am thankful for the cheese, and the apple cider. 

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

October 2018: 

Epic Seconds

Is a store where they sell used  video games, video game systems, records, tapes, cd’s and movies.

I like it because they have a great selection of used games.

Customer Service: The staff are really nice and helpful.

Quality: Epic Seconds tests all the systems before they buy them.

My experience: The last purchase I made was a Game boy advance with a back light, which was in great shape for a used system.  

SAMSUNG CSC

The price of these xbox ones is a pretty average cost for them because they are in good condition.

SAMSUNG CSC

The machine on the left  is the 8-bit version of the Sega Genesis, (also called the Master System) the one to the right is the original Sega Genesis.    

I like it here so much, sometimes we come downtown just to visit the store.   

When we were there last they were having a sale.