One more month of distance learning!

One week closer to summer and a little sunshine today to head into the weekend. I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. Things are starting to reopen so I hope that gives you all some relief, but remember to stay safe and keep following the social distancing rules so that we can head into summer feeling great! I hope you all have a great weekend and, as always, reach out if you need anything.

There are four more weeks of Spring Term remaining and try your best to engage in as many Zoom meetings and activities as possible. I encourage all of you to spend some time thinking of what you will be doing this summer to continue your progress. Everyday is a new opportunity to learn. Continue to create your daily schedule and please continue to reach out to your Connections support staff while they are still available!"Give up waiting as a state of mind. When you catch yourself slipping into waiting, snap out of it. Come into the present moment. Just be and enjoy being." —Eckhart Tolle

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.