Turn Those Downward Spirals Into Upward Spirals!

Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 9.31.17 PMRemember, our Actions, Thoughts and Feelings are all connected.  If you think good thoughts, you will feel good, and you will feel like participating in more activities.  If you think negative thoughts, you will feel bad, and you will not feel like doing anything.  This might lead to a downward spiral.

We all have bad days where we don’t feel like doing much of anything.  Question: how can break those downward spirals and turn them into upward spirals?  Try changing your thoughts, feelings or actions to the positive and feel your downward spiral go away.  When ever I feel like I am starting a downward spiral, I try to change my thoughts and start thinking very positively.  I say affirmations about myself, I remind myself how much I enjoy being around others, and I try to find something to look forward to.  Once I change my thoughts, I start to feel good, and I start to feel like engaging in activities, which makes me feel even better!  Try it, you will like it!  For more information, make sure you join Think Be Do on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm!

Many of you keep e-portfolios.  E-portfolios are a great way to keep track of your IEP goals, your progress on work sites, information learned in advocate and a to do list.  Many of you keep e-portfolios on Word Press, Google Sites, or My Life.  You can now find the log in page for these sites on the Transition Times.  Click here  or go to the “Important Links for Connections Students and Staff” tab at the top of this page.  You will also be able to find the pages for the School Store and Bike Works as well.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.